Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nottingham at night




















I have decided to carry on looking at the things that i like about Nottingham, i like the architecture of Nottingham, its varied and interesting. I've never really been a massive fan of architecture but since moving to Nottingham it some thing that has struck me.

I have been enjoying night photography, using the artificial light to my advantage and enhancing the scene with warmer textures and shapes.

I am going to try and compare my life back at home with my life in Nottingham and see what would be different. Several things have struck me that are very different so i will attempt to document this as well as possible..... hopefully!

3 comments:

Helen said...

I think your on a winning idea with comparing your life at home to your life in Nottingham and the different things which make your day.
It puts in to perspective who you are and why u take pictures of certain things.
lovely
oh and love this new photograph

Unknown said...

very nice, it reminds me of the general old photos in the beginnings of photography. In ways similar to Atget

alfie said...

ha that buildings bezare. like the turret of a castle. be nice to see more of these oddities if you can find them.